Best Snacks at WDW

@mathhound et al

And you’ve seen this, right? If you click through, there are pictures of every single F&G food and beverage item. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Didn’t know that. But I have the food & wine app. I will check this out too. Thanks. Canada seems to have the best concentration of yummy booths!

3 Likes

I just showed DH the pictures for Sunshine Griddle and told him my plan to literally order one of everything for the 7 of us to share. His response? “Um, i think I’m going to want more than a bite or two of several of those!” :laughing::heart_eyes:

He’s a keeper!

5 Likes

This had me at “Cadbury Fudge Frosting.”

I’ll give you all that homemade frosting is way better. But I’ve been known to finish off many a can in my day…no shame here.

That said…I don’t know if I’d call it snacking. Maybe guilty pleasure or indulgence…

5 Likes

The cinnamon roll bites are like 3 bites each, and you get 3 of them!

5 Likes

I do this for chocolate ganache, but not frosting.

Truth be told, I occasionally buy canned frosting…but NEVER for cream cheese frosting. Those canned creamed cheese frostings can’t hold a candle to the real stuff.

5 Likes

I have not made frosting since, like, 1989. Butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, instant coffee granules, and cocoa. It didn’t make enough frosting for a whole cake; had to wait for more butter to get to room temp and make another batch, and it was still skimpy.

Gave up on frosting.

I now make cakes that only need glaze or a dusting of powdered sugar. Apricot nectar cake, egg nog cake… Oh, and a coconut sheetcake that is soaked in Coco Lopez and topped with Cool Whip and Angel flake coconut. (You keep that one in the fridge.) No frosting. Frosting is evil.

…Unless you’re eating it out of a can with Walker’s shortbreads. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

These are from Spain:

They really do taste like eggs.

But my favorite international chips so far, are ketchup chips. :yum:

6 Likes

I’m having trouble hearting egg and ketchup chips :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

That is grim!

@vcka ketchup ones taste fine. I don’t even eat ketchup.

4 Likes

Is ketchup more an American thing? My mom, from Europe, didn’t like or understand ketchup.

1 Like

No not really. Most people have it.

3 Likes

Egg no thanks.

But ketchup chips are sooooo good!

4 Likes

I tend to think of them as being more readily available in Canada

3 Likes

Yeah, the egg chip were just ok to me. Traditional flavors are better. I just gave a :neutral_face: face rating.

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of Cool Whip, although my husband grew up with it and doesn’t care. Heavy cream, vanilla, and some sugar. Throw it all in the stand mixer and we have whipped cream in <5 minutes. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ketchup chips from India are so yum!

3 Likes

Is peanut butter a snack or a condiment?

5 Likes

Meal

9 Likes

D. All of the above.

Context matters!

5 Likes