Best Snacks at WDW

That would allow time to consider whether you really should be eating frosting standing up in the kitchen at 2am…

7 Likes

For cookies or a fancy cake I always make my own, but for a basic cake or cupcakes I can’t be bothered with melting chocolate and all of that.

6 Likes

I don’t know if it does here (UK), I’ve never seen it.

4 Likes

No - when will we let it go

No snacks this afternoon at all actually. What the heck?

3 Likes

5 Likes

All of the yums.

Definitely have enjoyed all of these at times.

4 Likes

Having to cook for myself and eat meals like a normal person is definitely the worst part of not being on vacation.

5 Likes

It also gives you more food for thought. “Hmmm, I just mixed together butter, cream cheese, and sugar. Is it really a good idea to eat this by the spoonful?”

Not that the knowledge stops me from eating it altogether. :blush: But it probably moderates my consumption!

4 Likes

Yes, except it’s missing the funfetti kind. Not that I have a second favorite, after chocolate or anything.

5 Likes

Oh, look! It does!

4 Likes

OMG, British canned frosting is so fancy! They get fancy canned frosting and Viennetta? That’s it, I’m moving.

8 Likes

Where’s the funfetti?!?

2 Likes

Confectioner’s sugar, butter (not margarine), vanilla, and milk. I generally don’t melt chocolate too but that is a thought!

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the last chocolate frosting I made from scratch I had to melt chocolate chips.

2 Likes

IKR? Now I’m lost in the Tesco cake decorating aisle…

2 Likes

It just seems wrong to me.

2 Likes

I don’t shop at Tesco but presumably my supermarket has it too. I guess I’ve just never looked because I had no idea it was a thing. I’m going to carry on not looking to be honest. I don’t think I’d ever buy it.

5 Likes

I do buy stuff like this.

3 Likes

And, yes, I have a child that talks like this!

4 Likes