Best Snacks at WDW

Also, still on my point that it’s snacks and drinks – would you ever offer someone a smoothie or a shake and a drink also? No. They are both drinks. Neither one is a snack

8 Likes

Well, yes. Actually. We do it a lot. I’ve made Butterbeer at home several times as a snack. Same with shakes. (Not smoothies. I’m not much of a smoothie kind of guy, for the most part.)

2 Likes

What?.. shakes are NOT ICE CREAM!!! Who hurt you? Did you come up with this blasphemy yourself? Yeah, they have ice cream in them, but they’re NOT ice cream. Whats the matta with you?

You can where I am.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks!

I 100% agree with #6.I also enjoy the citrus swirl but I prefer my dole whip without pineapple juice (rum does work for me).

I know others will strongly disagree but the carrot cake cookie does nothing for me (I would love a true butterfinger cupcake) and I have only has the cheeseburger egg rolls at a dessert party and they were a greasy mess.

1 Like

You make butterbeer and have a drink with it?!?

2 Likes

Wawa shakes are life.

8 Likes

No. I make butterbeer as a snack.

I don’t have drinks with snacks, regardless of the type.

ETA: Actually, not entirely true. For example, I’ll have graham crackers and milk as a snack. But I don’t eat just graham crackers as a snack. They must be together. What’s the point of eating graham crackers if you don’t have milk to dip them in? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

he’d have to be drinking and thus inebriated to consider butterbeer a “snack”

3 Likes

See my confusion? Butterbeer is a drink. You drink it. Not a snack, which you eat.

8 Likes

Probably the dictionary is wrong though.

10 Likes

And just to be clear what it means to eat

6 Likes

It was Flower and Garden, hence the flower-ish name. I know it was available then, don’t know if it’s available at other times.

1 Like

Maybe the line could be a “Bought With A Snack Credit”?
Also, could it be food available all the time, so no festival only food?

1 Like

You are selecting the definition of “eat” that suits your purpose. Eat can also just to consume or ingest. The chewing part is frequently meant when the word is used, but the word doesn’t not necessarily require it.

Regardless, take it somewhere else. This is so frustrating that you have turned this into an argument over semantics when that had NOTHING to do with my point.

I would also like to suggest that the original article has 3 items that should not be considered a snack by such interpretations. Since that article was the impetus for this discussion, I’ll go by those “rules”.

4 Likes

Normally, nothing on the list would be controversial, but you need to remember that as Liners we are all a little off our rockers.

11 Likes

No. I selected the first definition that popped up in my google search

Don’t question my integrity. That’s definitely where I draw the line that does not get crossed.

4 Likes

I largely agree with everything being said about drinks not being snacks, and yet I have to ask…tomato soup?

Clearly not a drink. And yet, without the chewing, I am a bit at a loss how it differs that much from a shake?

2 Likes