Best Snacks at WDW

5 Likes

Well, now I have a new list of snacks to try. But of the ones I have tried… mixed reviews: Cheshire Cat tail is meh (one and done), I like a dole whip float with vanilla ice cream. Don’t like churros but my kids do and I agree with No. 6: Anything from Karamell-Küche

3 Likes

They must have left out the Violet Blueberry Vanilla Cronut from Taste Track just because it’s only available during Flower & Garden (I think).

There can be no other reason it’s not #1.

3 Likes

Haven’t we done a snack poll a la @Jeff_AZ

4 Likes

You know, I searched for it first but did not find??

4 Likes

Well he better get on it then!

5 Likes

While carrot cake cookie is close to the top, I am sad they left off school bread.

4 Likes

I haven’t done a snack poll yet. I’m still in the middle of a QS poll series! Snacks next.

7 Likes

From this list I have actually tried one of them. And I was horrendously disappointed with it. Would never buy it again…the Cheshire Cat Tail.

4 Likes

I’m with you!

1 Like

It doesn’t look very appetizing, either. It must have been dark when you ate it.

1 Like

I wasn’t a fan either.

3 Likes

Who had it recently and enjoyed it? Was that @Tall_Paul1

2 Likes

I think the Mara has a version of this without icing right now. It’s basically a twisted pastry w chocolate chips and a little bit of cream cheese danish filling, right?
That version was good.

3 Likes

No idea. The color of icing was off-putting so I didn’t buy it.
Those colors are not found in nature. They probably do accurately represent Lewis Carroll’s purported opium trips, though.

4 Likes

Not seeing Taste Track for F&G. Is it F&W maybe?

Making my list…

2 Likes

I wrote this! Hope you all enjoyed it. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Well hello Sara, thank you!

4 Likes

Yes, I enjoyed it. But only against pretty low expectations, and i tend to be a human garbage disposal that likes almost everything. Not sure it belongs in the top 10, or if I’d get it again, but it was decent, and filling for the price.

4 Likes

Cheshire Cat Tails – my girls and I get them every single time we go. I had no idea that would be the controversial choice!

I’ve tried school bread, it was a one and never again for me. Maybe I expected too much from the way people have talked about it.

10 Likes