Best sandals or shoes

If I need sneakers at Disney than Asics are my go to.

1 Like

I have purchase 3 pairs of All Birds, loungers, flats and skippers. I will be taking all 3 pairs. More shoes than clothes hahaha My concerns is with the humidity if my feet get hot I can not seem to cool down. Living in CA the Florida humidity is a killer for me.Thatā€™s why I wear sandals for the most part. I agree with you All Birds are the best shoes ever. A little pricey but well worth the money. Thanks for the info!!

1 Like

ASICS fit funny on me. I finally decided to look up Allbirdsā€¦Iā€™m out of the loop these days. They look really interesting. I must try them out. Love the low carbon footprint and they are machine washable!? We bring two pairs of shoes for everyone and alternate them. Something we read online. We completely agree and always recommend friends to bring at least two pairs of shoes. We also bring sandals/flip flops for the hotel room. So we also bring three pairs of shoes each. :slight_smile:

Yes, you must check out Allbirds these are the most comfortable shoes ever. A little pricey but theyā€™re lightweight, and breathable. I have chubby toes so the loungers (boat shoes) are wider across the toes I will be taking 2 pairs of those to Disney. The skipper are cool too, taking these too. I wanted to rotate the Airbirds with some flip flops or sandals I will be going shopping this weekend and using all the suggestions that I was given here. Hopefully I will be good to go after that.

I just bought a pair of the ballet flats (Breezers) and Iā€™m hoping theyā€™re awesome for me.

Colors are gorgeous and their return policy canā€™t be beat.