Best QS at AK besides Satuli?

We’re headed to Disney next week, and I was wondering what your favorite QS in AK was besides Satuli Canteen. We’ve been to disney quite a few times recently and so we’ve had satuli a few times, and we are looking to try something different.

We’re eating at dinnertime (probably around 7), so that might change the options. I like the look of Flame Tree, but I’m wondering if it is any good or not. Please help us with some suggestions.

I really liked Flame Tree BBQ.

4 Likes

Yes I was going to say Flame Tree.

3 Likes

Flame Tree

It’s quite good, though admittedly it is not as good as it used to be.

4 Likes

I like Flame Tree but I have also always enjoyed Yak and Yeti QS.

4 Likes

Flame Tree is absolutely my next choice. I vote for avoiding Pizzafari.

1 Like

Flame Tree is so good!

1 Like

Yup, Flame Tree is second choice. Satuli is my favorite.

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies. I think we will definitely go for Flame tree.

Anything in particular at Pizzafari that put you off? I’m not sure I can get my kids to eat the rice bowl type options at Satuli so was hoping Pizzafari may be a good option. (And we will be hitting BBQ heavy so probably not Flame Tree.) Please tell me its not all terrible!

Flame Tree BBQ and 8 Spoon Cafe (mac & cheese stand) - these are our favorites but haven’t tried Yak & Yeti QS (on my list for our upcoming trip!)

I thought Pizzafari was fine. My kids enjoyed it. mobile order was awesome although when we went we had to lurk for a table inside.

2 Likes

We were surprised by Restaurantasaurus. They have a good mandarin chicken salad, the burgers were really good, and they have a toppings bar where you can get lots of cool extras for free, which the kids loved (unlimited pickles!). We’ve never really had great experiences at Yak and Yeti quick service, not necessarily bad, but not anything special.

3 Likes

Another vote for Flame Tree BBQ, and I’m not convinced I’d rank Satuli above it (though I did enjoy that a lot too). Yak and Yeti is good if you’re on that side of the park when hungry, but it’s a distinct 3rd for me.

2 Likes

I just thought it wasn’t good quality pizza and that there was better fare elsewhere including simply getting a burger at Yak & Yeti counter service.

My DIL who LOVES garlic knots…not an exaggeration…said they were the worst she’d ever had.

And the kid menu at Satu’li is awesome, too. Cheeseburger pods are my granddaughter’s favorite and my unadventerous adult son loves their version of pigs in a blanket.

1 Like

They also get a shout out because you can get free refills on the pop.

It’s not great pizza but it’s edible.

We had a great meal at harambe market. Big kidd and I shared 1order of a beef and lamb gyro with what they called African coleslaw. Wife shared delicious kids meal skewer with toddler. Not a lot of food for 4 of us but fine since the weather was broiling.

2 Likes

I thought Flame Tree was just ok. Probably would not do it again.