Best place to park, and mode of transport for fast entry to MK?

Sometimes even when valet parking, they’ll give you grief if you don’t have an ADR.

Valet parking is free with my Tables in Wonderland card and it’s a nice perk and I like eating at CR.

Definitely give you grief. We - a car load of women, some obviously mature - pulled up to the Poly gate during Thanksgiving week. We really were shopping at various resorts with the Poly being down the list. The security guy tried to give us the spiel about couldn’t park etc but he was no match. Especially after we told him we’d been doing this very thing all day. We figured that it was cuz the Poly was our first MK resort if the day.

That said, I would not want a hassle with a gate guy if we had kids or an important day planned.

2 Likes

So if I made an adr for breakfast at the Wave at the latest time (11) will I still be able to enjoy the full buffet or will they be closing it down?

I guess they’ll not be refilling things as they run out. If you want the buffet, maybe try for a slightly earlier time? But if you’r OK with ordering from the menu then 11am would be fine.

1 Like

If you have an ADR at the Wave, can’t you park at the Contemporary for free, eat your breakfast, and mosey over to MK afterwards? I thought the guys on Backside of Magic mentioned doing this. (Although I think they mentioned bumping and running the actual Wave ressie).

Unless you Valet, you are technically only supposed to park for 3 hours.

Has anyone tried to Uber/Lyft to Contemporary and gotten any grief?