Best place to get a massage on property?

Husband has chronic back pain, but I know it will get worse during our 9 days next month. Want to book a massage or 2 for him while we are there. Is there a good spa on property and best type of massage for relieving pain? Thanks!

Following, we are booked at grand floridian for convenience but am curious to hear

1 Like

I don’t know what type of massages Disney offers, but deep tissue is the best for healing pain. I have back issues too, and get a deep tissue once a month. I don’t know what i’d do without them.
He probably only needs a 30 minute massage for just the back. If you want to do 2 throughout your stay, that sounds good!

I was curious, so I looked around a bit. Looks like the Mandara Spa at the Dolphin offers Deep Tissue. The shortest massage is 50 minutes though… and MAN they are expensive. $150 for 50 min. (For perspective, an hour deep tissue massage in my city costs $70)
Not sure what your budget is, but if the shortest massage available is 50 minutes, you might want to do only 1 massage during your trip. He will be sore after the massage, and you don’t want to overwork the muscles.

I’ve only had one massage at Disney and it was 12 years ago, so not exactly recent. I decided to treat myself for my birthday and got a Swedish massage at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Oh. My. Goodness!! I felt like complete mush afterwards. To this day, it was one of the best massages I’ve ever had - ever! Such an amazing way to celebrate my birthday.

1 Like

Check out the Spa at the Coronado Springs Resort