Best park for a rainy day- Broph’s Unofficial Poll

I would say either Epcot for FutureWorld or whatever it’s called these days and Mexico but not for the rest of World Showcase except for the indoor movies/museum exhibits. I wouldn’t want it to be too rainy on a day I planned to catch a lot of outdoor live entertainment though and it would affect Test Track potentially. Hollywood Studios would be my second choice since only Slinky Dog Dash would close.

Animal Kingdom would be the worst since most of its outdoors. Magic Kingdom there are four great/classic outdoor rides and then the kiddie rides like the Dumbo circus area and Astro Orbiter and Magic Carpets could all get closed or be drenching. Plus Magic Kingdom also has outdoor things like fireworks and parades so it’d be a close 2nd to AK for me as worst park.

5 Likes

All this “anything but AK” talk is making me want to don a poncho and tough it out during rain some day. Might have the park to myself…

5 Likes

It’s the wet feet that make me cry uncle.

6 Likes

And that’s why we all own Natives now. Lol

I just looked those up. It looks like they are likely to increase wet foot occurances?

No?

Or I guess maybe if the foot gets wet it dries just as quickly?

We bought them because our shoes had become soaked and miserable. We were much happier in our Natives. I wear mine regularly actually.

2 Likes

Are these like crocs? They have holes? Don’t your feet get wet in them?

1 Like

Yessss

But again they dry just as fast.

2 Likes

I’ve slogged thru Epcot more than once. Been drenched leaving AK. Toured MK in drizzle and downpour. Somehow missed HS but then I’m not there a lot.

MK works best for me for rainy day touring. Less walking between insides.

2 Likes

My problem with crocs is the one pair I had made my feet sweat. :roll_eyes::woozy_face:

1 Like

I honestly dont know how Crocs made a comeback.

1 Like

Has anyone used those silicone shoe covers?