Best mid-morning MK snacks?

We have a 2:40 ADR at CRT. Yay! But the kids (8, 13) will be hungry before then. (So will the parents!)

Your favorite MK snacks/strategies to ward off major hangries before very late lunch res, without actually eating a whole lunch ahead of time?

Thx!

Dole Whip floats or cinnamon rolls from Gaston’s Tavern. Those are our go-to snacks.

5 Likes

We stick with splitting an order of corn dog nuggets and fries between three people.

2 Likes

Dole whip float or pineapple upside down cake. For something not so sweet and shareable I like the nachos at Pecos Bill, plus you can add things from the toppings bar. I know a lot of people also like the fruit and Nutella waffle from Sleepy Hollow. I haven’t had them yet, but I think that the Friar’s nook still has loaded tater tots, which might be another good shareable option.

2 Likes

This. They usually seem to have some variation of these. Yum Yum.

3 Likes

Cream cheese stuffed pretzel from Lunching Pad

1 Like

Fruit and Nutella waffle.

1 Like

Pretzel with cheese, churro, Pecos bills has tortilla chips as a side which you could load up at the toppings bar. You could also go somewhere that has entrees you could share (eg. I haven’t had them but I see Columbia Harbour House has platters that sound shareable. DD and I have shared 8 nugget meals at AoA and it was too much food for the two of us).

1 Like