Best lake view rooms at bay lake tower

Hi all, we’re staying at BLT for the first time next month. We’ve booked a 1 br lake view villa. I’m looking for room recommendations. I would like a view of the castle if possible.
Thanks a bunch!

Would love to hear about this, as well! We have a lake view reservation for late April

I spent some time this weekend reviewing room views here on TouringPlans. There are very limited views of the Magic Kingdom from the Bay Lake view rooms. The best are probably the rooms numbered 12 on each floor. The rooms ending in 16 on each floor were labeled “Magic Kingdom View” IIRC.

Many of the Lake View rooms were on the south side or the inside, with views of the pool area, though. I didn’t spend a lot of time looking at the Lake View rooms, though. We have a standard room reservation for March, and I was surprised that many of them have views of the Magic Kingdom, though on lower floors. (Which I like better because it means less waiting for elevators.) We requested 7320…not sure how well the room request option works with BLT; I thought I read somewhere it was fairly spotty there.

I know this is a matter of opinion, but I feel very strongly that the true Lake View rooms at BLT are significantly better views than any of the theme park views.

The MK views are mostly parking lot, with the MK in the distance, whereas the view of the lake is simply stunning.

1 Like

It is true that the Magic Kingdom views are mostly overlooking the parking lots, but if you plan to be in your room around the time of the fireworks, it could be an excellent view. We stayed there several years ago and watched the fireworks from our balcony. It was nice not having to fight the crowds. Another night, our 5 year old was able to sit in the bathtub and play in the water while watching the fireworks through the bedroom window. It was also fun to watch the monorail travelling and going through the Contemporary. Sorry I don’t remember our room number, but it was kind of in the middle and on the 3rd or 4th floor.