Best feature in new Moana room at Poly

There is a wall shelf - with outlets!! - on the side of the beds that do not have the bedside table!!

@ryan1 your wife can put away the makeshift table when you stay there!

These photos are not mine. They are taken from a post by my agency owner.

24 Likes

I just watched a walk-through video – Disney's Polynesian Resort 2021 NEW Moana Rooms, Porte Cochere, & More | Walt Disney World - YouTube – And I had noticed the same thing. Bedside tables with charging spaces all around!

2 Likes

I really liked the lamps too. I hope to have a Disney themed room in my new home and would love one of those!

1 Like

They need to put these in every hotel everywhere. I was at a Sheraton in San Diego and my side of the bed had no outlet or table. Unacceptable.

6 Likes

These rooms are gorgeous, I finally see the attraction of the Poly! Not that I could ever afford to stay there anyway!

3 Likes

Absolutely awesome refurb. I would like to stay there now.

1 Like

Love the refurb. Booked for next year— hopefully it happens!

1 Like

Oh, yeah. They definitely need to do this to every room where there isn’t a nightstand!

3 Likes

I love the new rooms! I am interested to see what they do to the DVC rooms with the soft refurb. I Put in a DVC rental request for Poly next year. Can’t afford the regular rooms. All hotel rooms need that little table!

1 Like

Thanks for this, I didn’t notice them until you pointed them out. These are very important.

1 Like

Some of the rooms have regular bedside tables. king beds seem to have regular ones while double queens have a large regular table in between and these shelves on the side. You can see the king bed from 4:05 onwards here:

2 Likes

The redesign looks pretty great, the theming is well done and quite subtle. I have a room booked in december so I’m very excited now, hopefully I can make the trip! I’ve been wanting to stay at Poly since the 90’s

4 Likes