Best Entree/Dessert/fruity cocktail at Coral Reef, Chef de France and 50's Prime Time

Would love suggestions. We have nut allergies, but other than that are pretty open to most types of food.

I can only do entree and dessert at Coral Reef - don’t do “fruity cocktails” (wine girl here) and have not eaten at the others…

Entree - Shrimp and Grits
Dessert - Chocolate Wave

1 Like

Love the Boeuf Bourguignon at Chefs de France and will specifically go there for that dish!

1 Like

I always hear people say to get the PB&J milkshake at primetime. I didn’t care for it, i would recommend any of the normal flavors though. For entrees, if you like homestyle cooking, you can’t really go wrong.

Commenting on this so I can get some recommendations too, since I’ll be eating at Coral Reef and CdF for the first time in 10 days! I’m aiming just for drinks/apps/desserts (probably not all 3 in one sitting though, a girl can only eat so much) - pardon my thread-crashing but I’m dying to hear what other people have to say!

I’ve had the mahi (don’t know if it’s still on the menu or not) and the shrimp and grits at Coral Reef and loved them both!

The fried chicken at 50’s Prime Time was delicious.

Ooh… fruity cocktails. Right up my alley. My favorites at 50s are the Mowie Wowie and Magical Star. I always get the pot roast or sampler platter for food - I love pot roast so that’s usually my go to. But the sampler platter is great for variety.

Yum! Thanks for all the suggestions. Definitely going to try the pot roast at 50’s and beef bourginon at Chefs.

1 Like