Best days of the week for each park?

A CM told me, as an AP holder, to make sure I cancel a Pk res. even if its the same day and didn’t say anything about consequences.

All excellent to know, guess I should go ahead and start getting in the system especially since it’s so easy to switch around. Not quite sure which DVC we’re staying at, we were leaning towards Poly but with the boat to MK no longer running (we don’t want to take monorail) the pull is not as strong. Does anyone know if we drive to Contempo for a QS breakfast if security will let us in? I’d love to be able to just park there and avoid TTC.

If you booked TS, then I would say yes…but for QS? I doubt it. Maybe. But they are familiar with folks trying to park at Contemporary so that they don’t have to park at the TTC, so are likely pickier about it earlier in the day.

But the ferry itself is running between TTC and MK, so you don’t have to make the monorail. You just have to walk to the TTC from the Poly or from the parking lot, depending.

1 Like

I’m assuming they have social distancing markers for each party on the ferry? Just hate the time suck of TTC (at least from previous experiences).

Yes. They do.

1 Like

I’ve seen people mention that having a mobile order for QS works the same as an ADR for TS, as far as showing security proof (such as by scanning your MagicBand) that allows you to drive there.

I forgot I’ve read that too! What a great idea, thank you!!

1 Like

There have been several threads about which day of the week to visit each park, but the title of this thread is the easiest to find so I’m putting this here.

TP Blog had an article about crowd updates which included this handy chart:

As you can see, EPCOT has the highest differential between weekends and weekdays by far. MK is busier on Saturdays than Sundays. HS actually seems busier on Saturday and Monday compared to Sunday. With this in mind, if you have to pick two parks for the weekend and they need to be different parks, I would schedule as follows:

• Saturday: AK
  • Sunday: HS

MK has the most attractions, so you may be ok going there on the weekend. EPCOT’s festival offerings are apparently diminished on weekdays, so factor that in as well.

6 Likes

Can every day be Wednesday?

2 Likes

Ugh. We actually have purposely kept our Saturday a non-park day now, and have EP on Sunday because I thought Sunday would be less busy than Saturday. Apparently not! Oh well. It is what it is. We have three days (or, really, 2 1/2 days) at EP this trip, so we’re in no rush. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there still time to change? You’re staying on site so I assume you have resort guest access to the reservations, even though you have an AP.

(Not that you need to change if you like what you have.)

We could…but the day we have to swap with is a Saturday, so six to one, half dozen to the other!

1 Like