Best Counter Service?

MK Cosmic Rays
EP Sunshine Seasona
HS and AK Don’t have a favorite

MK - Be Our Guest
EP - if booths aren’t open, sunshine seasons
AK - Flame Tree or the stand near Yak & Yeti serving spring rolls & noodles. Not always open.
HS - have only had Fairfax Fare. I somewhat enjoyed the Mac & cheese hotdog but the bun was stale.

That’s genius about walking to BW !!!

Mk: BOG
Ak: Yak &Yeti
EP : Katsura Grill in Japan
HS: we eat TS there. Kids love Sci/fi

Be Our Guest lunch, Sunshine Seasons, somewhere that is not raining + air conditioned + not Pizza Planet in the Studios, Yak & Yeti Local Foods

MK: Casey’s
EP: Sunshine Seasons or Les Halles
HS: Backlot
AK: Flametree

MK- Golden Oak Outpost. Spicy chicken sandwich is so, so good.

AK- Yak &yeti. Chicken fried rice is a meal in and of itself and very tasty!

HS- Backlot. Buffalo chicken nuggets will wake u up! Surprisingly really hot!!

EP- La Cantina. Carne or pollo tacos… can be shared. 3 tacos served w/ generous portion of chips. Salsa avail at condiments station (verde or hot) . Flavors are spot on!

MK - Columbia harbour house
EP- tangerine cafe
HS- writers stop
AK - only ever tried kusafiri bakery

MK- BOG
AK - Flametree
HS - Backlot Express
EP - Too many to choose from

MK - Cosmic Rays
AK - Pizzafari
HS - Rosie’s Cafe
EP - Les Halles

MK Be Our. Guest
EP Tangierine Cafe
HS Starring Rolls
AK Flame Tree BBQ

MK: Columbia Harbour House
AK: Flame Tree BBQ
EP: Katsura
HS: I’ve tried like four and they have really sucked (backlot, ABC, Fairfax, and studio catering). If I’m forced to try another: Starring Rolls, writers shop, bill & min

My favorites are
MK: BOG for lunch, or CHH
EP: Katsura Grill or La Cantina
HS: Starring Rolls
AK: Flame Tree

My favorites are:
MK: CHH
AK: FT BBQ
HS: Back lot
EP: Tangerine Cafe in WS and SS in FW

I agree 100% with @MDU on this. As usual. I would say that MK is a tie for me btwn Pecos Bills and CHH. And at Epcot its a tie between Sunshine and Tangerine. DHS food is a disgrace by comparison! I love Flame Tree. OM NOM NOM.

I am looking for “help!”

I have been reading most of the reviews and Flame Tree comes out in the top 10 always for counter service.

We are going down this year in November and last year we went in October.

I was so excited about Flame Tree. We also went right at 11:00 to avoid the crowds and we did.

We got the ribs and chicken. They were terrible. All you could taste on “everything” was a chili powder flavor really strong.

We thought maybe it was just a “different” type of BBQ, but I am reading over and over and over how great there food with no mention of the overpowering chili powder taste.

Did we just get a bad batch? Did someone drop the chili powder in this batch? We really want to go there again in November.

Should we try again or just decide that it is a “style” BBQ someone from Wisconsin does not understand :slight_smile:

I wasn’t enamored with Flame Tree, either. The meat was dry, but I was able to drown it in lots of sauce. But I’m hard to please when it comes to BBQ; my dad owned a BBQ restaurant for over 50 years, so I’m just a bit partial! However, I still think Flame Tree has better food than any other CS in AK.

As for the other parks:
MK–CHH
EP–Les Halles
HS–run far away, unless Writer’s Stop counts

Where did you find “extra sauce” ?

I am looking for “help!”

I have been reading most of the reviews and Flame Tree comes out in the top 10 always for counter service.

We are going down this year in November and last year we went in October.

I was so excited about Flame Tree. We also went right at 11:00 to avoid the crowds and we did.

We got the ribs and chicken. They were terrible. All you could taste on “everything” was a chili powder flavor really strong.

We thought maybe it was just a “different” type of BBQ, but I am reading over and over and over how great there food with no mention of the overpowering chili powder taste.

Did we just get a bad batch? Did someone drop the chili powder in this batch? We really want to go there again in November.

Should we try again or just decide that it is a “style” BBQ someone from Wisconsin does not understand smile