Best burger on property?

I’d booked beaches and cream thinking it was a good bet, @len seemed to like it. But reading mixed reviews on the food. Hubby wants a burger!

B&C, definitely. The Plaza and SciFi also have good burgers. There may be burgers on other TS menus, but I tend to stick with B&C.

2 Likes

That’s a relief!

We absolutely love B&C. The burgers are good but they have a lot of other options as well. My personal favorite is the pork belly cuban. It’s a very underrated location.

1 Like

Glad I’ve got that ADR @Outer1!

1 Like

Crews Cup , Captains Grille, and GF Cafe are all tops in my book. CC and CG are usually no wait at all as opposed to BC which can have big waits.

2 Likes

I’ve got GFC too @elslav so a couple of good burgers on there hopefully!

Haven’t been to B&C yet, but hands down the best burger I’ve had on property was at LLT (lunch). It was a thick, juicy, rare “restaurant” burger and not the nasty overcooked hockey pucks that I’ve had elsewhere.

1 Like

Seriously. Can’t the Disney quick serve burgers be cooked on site on a grill? Would it be that hard? They are nasty.

1 Like

Not one of the usual suspects, but the Fountain View Cafe at the Dolphin. They cook to order. Never a wait to get in, either.

4 Likes

Thanks kitteh.

1 Like

Making a note Thx!

1 Like