Best Breakfast on property

Where, in your opinion, is the best breakfast on property? Why?

Does Ghirardelli count?

5 Likes

Hahaha! DW & I are having a “spirited” discussion and I figured I’d go to the experts. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure that many would agree, but my personal favorite is TH. All the standard favorites plus a section of unique breakfast entrees. Also the fab 5, and walk on to KS safari afterwards.

5 Likes

I really liked 1900 park fare. Haven’t tried TH but it always had great reviews.

1 Like

Kona Cafe: tonga toast, macadamia nut pancakes, Kona pressed coffee.

3 Likes

I love the Wave – quiet, sweet potato pancakes, and small enough that the food turns over quickly so nothing is stale.

1 Like

Trails end breakfast buffet has been getting some great reviews lately.

Get Kouzzina breakfast while you can. Best coffee on property.

1 Like

Another vote for TH. Also seconding the notes about old favorites as well as unique options. Juice is incredible. Character interaction is fantastic.

Another vote for Kona Cafe

1 Like

I agree. Tonga toast and macadamia nut pancakes. Order one of each and share. So yummy!

1 Like

I am by no means an expert and have hardly touched the surface of resort dining but I vote TH as well. Now, we ate there at 10:45 so I don’t know if that was the reason or what but we loved it. Husband even said it was calmer than most character breakfasts and refreshing to enjoy a meal.

1 Like

“This” as the kids say.

TL;DR as always:

For a plated breakfast, Olivia’s Cafe at Old Key West. It’s a post-5K ritual for my friend ML and me, but I’m happy with it any time. I’m stuck in a pleasant rut of the Conch Republic omelet (shrimp and avocado), multi-grain toast, and a paint-blisteringly spicy Bloody Mary. So much so that my server-friend Theresa stands with her hands on her hips, sighs, and rolls her eyes whenever I order. You may have guessed that the faux-abusive “service” is part of the charm for me.

If I’m over by the Magic Kingdom, the Grand Floridian Cafe is a close runner-up. Citrus pancakes or lobster hash are both good picks.

1 Like

Love the description: “paint-blisteringly spicy” for a bloody Mary. Must ask for one by name next trip :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have fond memories of the All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Breakfast Platter at WCC. That being said, the best breakfast is a quick breakfast bar in the room so that I can hit RD. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is my favorite breakfast - from the AoA food court, though I bet lots of places have it. Kids’ egg, cheese, & bacon on a biscuit breakfast sandwich. For $5, it comes with a drink and two sides. I get two of these, my DH and I eat the sandwiches, get the Dasani to bring in our bag to the park, and given the kids a bag of grapes and apple slices each to snack on. It’s nothing special or fancy, but I love it. That said, I have ressies for TH and Akershus breakfast this trip, so maybe those will change my mind. I normally avoid a sit down breakfast while in the World.

Pre-RD Crystal Palace! Empty Main Street pictures, Winnie the Pooh & Friends, and Mickey waffles!

1 Like

I almost never have a full breakfast - anywhere; I just don’t like to eat a lot first thing in the AM. The one full breakfast I’ve had in WDW was at Kona, and quite frankly I was underwhelmed. “Breakfast” for me is usually a granola bar in the room, and a snack in a park after the first few rides. Favorite is the carrot cake cookie at Writers Stop.

Does for me!