Best BOG room

Yes it’s much smaller. The ballroom is cavernous, the West Wing is tiny. I don’t have any pictures that would show the size but there weren’t more than about 8 families dining in there from what I remember.

ETA this video gives you an idea.

Is the Rose Room worth waiting for if the extra wait is over 15 min? The atmosphere is the RR seems intriguing. It’s just my 19 yr old DD and I for dinner at 9:40pm. I know that sounds late but that’s 6:40 Pacific Time!

I’d say not because you can go in and look at it without eating in there.

When you say Rose Room you are talking about the West Wing, correct? I got confused because there is also the Rose Gallery (this is not where the actual rose is). I have dined in all 3 rooms and the ballroom was my favorite. I thought I would love the West Wing but all of the thunder actually got on my nerves and I like to be able to see my food. It was nice to do once though.

There may be a bit of a wait if you make a request for a specific room at dinner. We had a reservation for dinner and were seated in the west wing. I actually asked about being seated in the ballroom because DD (4 at the time) was afraid of the thunder and the CM said it could be a 30 minute wait. In the end, we decided not to wait and DD was completely fine after a couple of thunder claps. :smile:

1 Like

Yes, the West Wing. I guess I called it the Rose Room because I was visualizing the rose display that is one of the centerpieces of the room.