Best (back)pack?

It’s so much better than a backpack – I was using one of those drawstring backpacks for a while, but this is so much easier and more comfortable. And I like that it stays out of my way, but doesn’t weigh me down.

1 Like

I’ve got it saved in my Amazon cart for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love lululemon beltbags, but their backpacks are awesome for the parks too. I have the 22L, but the smaller ones seem good enough for what you need. Mini Backpack

Osprey Daylight Plus is my park bag. Much smaller than traditional backpack (fits in lockers), but still holds a ton. Comfortable, with all the features I like.

I always sing the praises of our little Eddie Bauer bags. They’ve been all over with us, hold a ton and are packable. They’re regularly on sale for $20 too. DW also uses their waist bag as a crossbody
https://www.eddiebaueroutlet.com/p/82300168/stowaway-packable-20l-backpack?size=ONE%20SIZE&sizeType=&color=Reef

I prefer a sling for this reason.

I’ve been using the Peak Design Everyday Sling 10L for the last few trips and love it. It doesn’t fit my water bottle, but since I carry a 40oz hydroflask, not many options will. I just carabiner it to the strap, works perfectly.

I’ve also used their Everyday Backpack 30L. Love the bag, but a bit too big to easily deal with on rides. They offer a 20L version that would probably be great in park, but I like the 30L as my airplane personal item