Best and worst parks for morning and evening EMH?

Best park for AM EMH and worst? Best park for PM EMH and worst?

In my opinion:
Best for AM EMH is AK because animals more active in AM
Best PM EMH is MK because guest are spread out and lots of rides become walk ons.
Worst AM I don’t know
Worst PM is Hollywood studios as there are only so many rides and the lines remain long .

2 Likes

I’ve only done evening EMH at Epcot, and although we had a great time, it seemed like a lot of the shops and quick snack and drink spots were closing by 9:30 or so (when EMH were until 11 pm). :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

agree with you there Sally. It seems like that just forces everyone into line for Soarin or Test Track and makes EMH not as useful there.

1 Like

We like AM EMH at MK a lot. We can get so much done during that time.

3 Likes

My favorite EMH is EP PM; I love walking around WS at night. The most “valuable” AM EMHs are MK and DHS. I’ve never found AM EMH at AK to be all that necessary, and as I usually go in the winter, that early the animals are still huddled together for warmth :smile:

2 Likes

I think that the AM EMH at EP is not that helpful because WS does not open until the normal time so you are forced onto the big attractions.

1 Like

We love PM EMH at HS. We really enjoy the atmosphere. You can ride the big ones with hardly any wait at the very end but we enjoy just being there at night in the summer months. Of course, you can never go wrong with MK after midnight! Truly magical!!!

2 Likes

I agree. I feel like we accomplish so much during EMH at MK.

1 Like

@Hollywood1939 travelling with a young child we felt HS was the worst park as much of his kind of thing wasn’t open yet except TSM

1 Like