Best and Worst Attraction Queues

We will be visiting at one of the most packed times of the year, but I’m determined to make it work! We have hardly ever waited in line before (thanks to TP). I was thinking that all wait times being equal, what are the most pleasant and least pleasant ride queues? We might base some of our less hard to come be FPP’s on that.

For example, I did not enjoy the wait for It’s Tough to be Bug. The line is too wide and it’s easy for people to line hop. Plus it wound around and around and deep into the overgrowth and felt closed in. The wait in the large room inside the tree was hot and smelly and claustrophobic. That was the worst part. The tree was interesting…for a while.

I love the haunted mansion line. You feel like you enter another world but you can still see daylight. There’s creepy music and the hubbub of the rest of the park recedes. There are those fun gravestones to read. Plus there are now some amusing things to do in there.

What do you think?

I like the theming of Tower of Terror…definitely feels like you’re walking into that abandoned old Hollywood. For children, Pooh and Dumbo are great places for them to play.

2 Likes

I like HM too! I hear 7DMT has a great queue. I enjoy The Under the Sea queue. They should really do something with MG queues (Fairy Tail Hall, Character Spot come to mind). There’s nothing to do or see in those lines.

2 Likes

Definitely HM, TSMM and Pooh are all cool. I think Soarin’, Peter Pan and Jungle Cruise have the worst queues, which is why I make it a point never to wait in them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like the different photo scenes before meeting buzz and woody in dhs.

Now that spaceship earth seems to gather crowds, I wouldn’t want to wait it that one.

I’ll go out on a limb and say that any queue that hasn’t been touched since 2005 probably is mundane and not worth it

1 Like

ToT and EE get my vote for the best. Honorable mentions to UtS, HM, ST, KRR, and Soarin’. Actually harder to pick worst. PP, iasw, SM, Maelstrom, PW, Dino all come to mind as ones I’m always glad I don’t have to spend a lot of time in…