Best Amazon prime items to ship to hotel?

5 days until departure day, after 180+ days of planning! We are all so excited and hoping the forecast improves just a touch.

I’m getting ready to place my Prime order to ship directly to our hotel. Things on the list now include over-the-door shoe organizer for toiletries, kid’s emergency meds just in case, granola bars, sunscreen, collapsible laundry basket. Anything else I should be shipping directly to the room?

2 Likes

We do pretty much everything to be honest - breakfast foods, snacks, water, soda, toiletries, coffee pods for our Keurig, foam soap, even toilet roll (DH isn’t keen on the one they supply! :rofl:). In the past we’ve used them to stock our Owners Locker with things like USB C cables, ziploc bags, hair dryer, disposable razors, a baby monitor, nightlight, a step stool and chewing gum. While DD needed one we also bought a potty every trip! :relaxed:

1 Like

Water, definitely cases of water. Kids emergency meds for sure (Advil, Tylenol, Benadryl). Any snacks you all like. Ziplock baggies for said snacks. Hand sanitizer.

You might try Prime Now instead of Prime.

I thought this was what the OP was asking about, but you’re right - it just says Prime!

OP - you really want to use Prime Now rather than Prime. Faster delivery, great choice of products (including chilled, frozen and wine) and it’s delivered to Bell Services so you don’t get charged the handling fee. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Here’s my suggestions from Amazon Prime Now:

Place your order while on the Magical Express, or on your way out of the park on your first day and have your snacks delivered when you get there.

Sample snack and drink options Amazon Prime Now can deliver to your resort:

• large jug of water you can fill your refillable bottles with
  • half and half (if you need REAL creamer in your resort room coffee like me!)
  • sliced apples
  • pretzels
  • peanut butter (single-serve)
  • almond butter packets
  • almonds, cashews, peanuts
  • breakfast cereal
  • milk
  • grapes
  • bananas
  • apples
  • dried fruit
  • juice boxes or soda
  • Bread and cheese for sandwiches

Other supplies you may need that you can also get from Amazon Prime Now

• sunscreen
  • bubbles
  • batteries
  • diapers & wipes
  • feminine hygiene products
  • any other toiletries you forgot

I thought it said Prime Now also! Yes, I agree. Prime Now is the way to go!