Behind the Seeds tour

No worries! I love all the TP blog posts, and share links to them all the time. I’ve been scolded in Chat for posting links, but it’s totally kosher over here in the Forums. More information is always a good thing, in my opinion.

1 Like

Why would posting a link to useful and detailed info ever be a bad thing? I do it all the time, as do others. It is often the best answer too. Whoever scolded you was way out of line. Absurdly so, imo.

3 Likes

Our family loves the land, garden grill and did the BTST earlier this year. We loved it. We did make a ressie first and had been on the ride many times. We had an awesome cm and that i think always makes for an exceptional experience. Have a magical time!

1 Like

Living with the Land has had a decent amount of changes too. Almost as much as SSE. The opening scene and finale scene are vastly different, and the theme of the ride has changed a little from nature in general to more food focused. It also lost the CM narration.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link to the tp article- and really good discussion here! Thinking will share this tour with our kiddos teachers and ask them if they’d like the kids to take this tour/do a report as part of independent study!