Behind Seeds Tour Booked

So my DH who doesn’t love Disney as much as me has 2 wishes for October trip…Going over to WL and sit in lobby - very doable and free; Cali Grill brunch (cause Im paying :slight_smile: ) so I booked that. But as a surprise, I booked the Behind the Seeds tour because he is big into gardening and this is right up his alley.

3 Likes

He will love it and probably have questions. I know I really enjoyed it and I’m not even a gardener.

2 Likes

We are booked for Behind the Seeds in June. Because my DH requested it. He is not a gardener but is fascinated by the technology.

2 Likes

All 3 of those sound great! I’ve heard so many people say they love this tour!

1 Like

Oh Lordy…he will definitely have questions. There’s a reason we call him curious George (in a good way) A one hour tour may end up being 2

How easy is this to get as a walk-on?

1 Like

For us, it was very easy - we walked off of Soarin and signed up!

2 Likes

I’ve heard VERY easy, but I went ahead and booked to add to my plan

1 Like

I think we might do this when we are there. Maybe before eating at GG. I hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

We are booked for June as well.

1 Like

I did this last June as a surprise for my DH because he LOVES Living with the Land. It’s all he asks for when we go to EPCOT. He really enjoyed the tour and always asks to do it again. I, on the other hand, see it as a one and done kind of attraction.

1 Like

Fun!! My parents did it a couple of months ago (both big gardeners) and really enjoyed it! What a sweet surprise.

1 Like

I probably will too, but I think DH will enjoy, and since he is being a good sport and agreeing to do 8 days at WDW, I am trying to find tours and stuff that will make him not want to shoot me :wink: He even mentioned bowling in DS…I’ll have to think on that. And I am going to have to CONTROL my Liner habits…if I am on the phone constantly trying to modify FPP, etc. He will not be happy with his vacay and it is his vacay too

I have heard many times that it is very easy to book as a walk up but my need to plan took over. :grin:
Living with the Land fascinated out DGD when we took her 4 years ago and she is looking forward to the tour also.

1 Like

this is so me!

That’s why my DH refers to Liners as “my people”.

1 Like

Don’t forget there is a discount with. Disney Visa. We do the tour every time we are at WDW. Usually as walk-ons

1 Like

After “the year of the AP”, I’ve trained DH to help me make additional FPs or to at least have his app (Android phone) available in case my iPhone starts acting up. It’s happened way too often where one phone will work and the other won’t.

1 Like

My DW and I did this tour a couple of weeks ago. I hate yard work, but I found the tour very interesting. DW loves all things gardening and she really enjoyed it.

1 Like

I’ve wanted to do this since I found out it was offered but being in a ECV never thought it was possible. One day I decided to call and ask. ECV are allowed on the tour so I asked DW if she wanted to do this. Of course I get the typical non liner response, “what ever you decide will be fine” (this just adds to my stress). So I booked it and moved our GG ADR around. DW seemed ok with it. I just started hooking my computer up to the TV to watch U-tube. I put on a v-log on behind the seeds and now DW can’t wait for this tour (score one for me).

1 Like