Becky Gandillon G+ Article

TP’s Becky Gandillon has a great new article up called What I Learned About Genie+ At Disneyland. It has:

• Key differences between G+ at DLR vs WDW
  • Early morning strategy (don’t immediately book anything)
  • Stacking for a 2nd park
10 Likes

Downtime trick is :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

Love the stacking for second park. Such great nuances in the article.

4 Likes

Yep. Becky has the deepest articles out there on G+.

3 Likes

I ended up with like 6 anytime passes from this in ONE DAY! Hello multiple rides on Mission Breakout!!

4 Likes

Great article! I’ll be putting these tips to the test at the end of June, especially the downtime trick. She indicated that that the anytime passes can be used at either park, right? Or just the park where the down ride is located?

2 Likes

Either park. There are only a couple of exclusions (like you can’t use it on the ILL rides) but those are listed.

MOST of my anytime that first full day where I had like 6 that I used all on Mission Breakout I got them because Roger Rabbit was down - and that’s in DL while MB is in DCA.

4 Likes

It really is a great article! And I can confirm all the tips. I usually ended up having more LL reservations than I could use, even if we weren’t lucky enough to get an anytime pass.

One nice thing about Anytimes is that you can use them at many non-LL attractions. We used one for Silly Symphony Swings. Fantasyland dark rides or Jungle Cruise would be good options. You just have to enter the ride through the exit or ask the CM at the front how to use it.

4 Likes

Oh perfect timing @DWJoe - thanks for showing this just started replanning postponed trip!

Just throwing out a thank you for this article-- I’m trying it in about a week when I’m at DL/DCA!!! Great stuff in here.

2 Likes

Seriously?!?! Even for PPF which has the slowest and worst line at DL? I mean I RD it’s so bad otherwise.

5 Likes

Yep! Give it a try next time you’re there.

1 Like

Great article! I’m still learning my way around Genie + but the more i read, its starting to click a little bit.

Ooh - I asked this earlier but didn’y get a response. You can seriously use these on non-LL rides? That is awesome!

Thanks for bumping this thread @boillerbelle!

1 Like

Yes you can use Anytimes at certain non-LL attractions listed on the Anytime. I used mine for Silly Symphony Swings once.