Beaches & Cream ADR

Just saw that Beaches & Cream will now be open for our early January trip. My husband is an ice cream fiend so really need to work it in since we’re staying at Beach Club. If we just want to stop in for ice cream (party of 6), do we still book an ADR? Is that a typical thing to do or is would it be selfish to take up a dining reservation just to have dessert? I’ve snagged a 9:40pm reservation for after our 8pm Fantasmic but wondering if that’s really needed?

If you are just looking for ice cream and your husband an ice cream fiend, consider Ample Hills Creamery at Boardwalk instead of Beaches & Cream. At least check out Ample Hills website. Note - check their hours because I’m not sure what time they close.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info and I’ll def keep that as an option. I’m sure he and the kids will sniff out lots of ice cream throughout the trip. But this legendary kitchen sink thing at B&C sounds like a “must do” if we’re staying at BC, so I’d better find a way to work it in. If not and they catch wind of it, there could be a mutiny! And I don’t have time in my touring plans set aside for an unscheduled mutiny!

1 Like

If you want to sit in, then yes you need an ADR. I know it’s expanded but it was always hard to get, don’t bank on a walk-in.

You can get ice cream to go, but the kitchen sink is only available in the restaurant.

1 Like

The kitchen sink is a fun experience. We tipped our waiter extra when that was all we got.

2 Likes