Beaches and Cream?

Has anyone been able to get a reservation here? Or can you just walk up? I’ve been searching for weeks!

You need reservations if you want to be seated in the restaurant. There is a walk up counter which serves a limited choice of ice cream (and not the real kitchen sink).

Have you tried the reservation finder? I got both Beaches & Cream and BOG with it on my last trip, and we didn’t book until well after the 180-day ADR date (at about 100 days out, I believe).

I have had it in RF for over 3 weeks. Open for supper on any of the 7 nights we’ll be there…nothing :frowning:
BUT- RF did find us BOG and Ohana!

B&C is a TINY restaurant so ADRs are really hard to come by. It might still happen, but it may well not.

4 Likes

I think I waited over 6 weeks for it to get me Beaches & Cream. It got me BOG the morning before at like 3am (we literally only caught it because my mother woke up with a charlie horse right then and I checked my phone to see the time). Have faith! (But also have a back-up plan.)

1 Like

When are you going? I am going for first time in April. A friend warned me ahead of time so I got 2 ADR (staying at BW). May end up canceling one. But the RF is great. That’s how I got BOG for lunch in April already.

4/29-5/6

We’ll be there a few weeks before or I’d have given you dibs for if/when I cancelled. Good luck!

Enjoy your trip!

I can’t get a reservation either. I am hoping the RF will be able to find me one. I am so disappointed! I really wanted to surprise my kids with the Kitchen Sink! I have a back-up reservation at Chef Mickey’s in case it doesn’t work out.

If you can’t get an ADR, you can go to the window instead.

You can’t get the Kitchen Sink but you can get the smaller version of it (I forget for now what it’s called), which imo is actually far nicer and you do have a chance to finish it!

reservation. Its fine - if you don’t get in - no huge loss to be sure

Mickey Pants! Here you go: NEW! Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae (AKA The Mickey Pants Sundae) in Walt Disney World! | the disney food blog

1 Like

Thanks @freenottingham!

You might get lucky around 30 days prior. Keep trying!

i was successful on ADR day for day 8 of our stay, 2pm, only planning on eating ice cream, want to have the option of the kitchen sink, but probably wont as my son cant eat it as gluten free

We ate there for the first time last weekend…it is so small! The Reservation Finder found us the perfect time about 2 weeks before the trip, so don’t give up!

On my 5/13 thru 5/22 trip, I was able to get a 1:30pm lunch ADR at Beaches on 5/19 but it took some serious determination. I got it about 80 days out from my trip and it was the hardest to get.

The toughest ADR’s in my opinion are:

1. Beaches & Cream
  2. Be Our Guest
  3. Ohana
  4. The Boathouse
  5. The Crystal Palace for breakfast <- that isn’t like 10:30am lol
  6. California Grill <- at a reasonable time , especially for fireworks view
1 Like

How do you use the Reservation Finder? Is it in the regular MDE app?