Beach Club vs POFQ

This is my family exactly! The kids and I are fine with something fast and to get to the parks quickly. DH is grumpy without a cooked breakfast. Maybe you need pre-RD breakfasts every morning? The Marketplace does have the bounty platter with eggs, meat, and waffles and also a breakfast egg sandwich and oatmeal. They also have the usual croissants and donuts/muffins. There is also a large amount of things you can buy for the room for his late night snack.

1 Like

According to Google maps, it’s the same distance (.4 miles) from the front of Epcot to Mexico as it is from the International Gateway to Mexico. But it is .3 miles from the lobby of Beach Club out to the boat launch, and so technically it’s almost twice as far to take the launch as the Minnie Van.

Google also says it’s .3 miles from the Beach Club lobby to the IG if you just walk it. So either way .7 vs. .4. In WDW terms it’s a hop and a skip! (I put 24 miles on my FitBit on my last solo trip and that was in 2 days). But for a friend with giant blisters, the Minnie Van made all the difference. Maybe it was mental – who cares, she paid!

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

We average 8 miles a day with a youngster that forces us to stop and smell the roses :slight_smile: I’m curious to see how many miles we put on this trip because she’s not getting a stroller!

1 Like