Beach Club Villa room suggestion

I'm trying to select a room utilizing TPs auto fax feature. View of France or Spaceship Earth? Which would be better for glimpse of Illuminations?
Thanks in advance!

France is on World Showcase lagoon, which is where Illuminations happens, so I would guess that would have a better view. Unfortunately I can't speak from experience. wink Hopefully someone with experience will chime in.

how could you tell the views in Beach club Villas? I have looked at touring plans and really couldn't tell

What type of room?

Generally, you'll get the best views of illuminations on the east facing rooms on the north half of the building (not the full end, 50-75% of the way to the north). Those let you see Spaceship earth to your left and illuminations straight on (to a bit right). Many of the views that show you France are also somewhat blocked for illuminations... but the east facing southern tip of the building should have a view.

Looking for 1 bedroom villa. Thanks for the great detail and I now see how those rooms with a view of France could block illuminations. I found a room with a view of Spaceship Earth. I'll request one of those and hope for the best!

Once you open the room finder, just click on the rooms to see the view. In order to see Spaceship Earth or France, be sure your floor selection is floor 4 or 5 (in the top right corner is a drop down for the floor option). Hope that helps!

Are the pool side rooms in Beach Club Villas nice views? What area of the Villas would you recommend?

Are the pool side rooms in Beach Club Villas nice views? What area of the Villas would you recommend?

They're fine. I just stayed in a first floor pool view. I picked it so I wasn't facing Epcot. I didn't want the early morning RunDisney fireworks to be very audible. If that isn't an issue, I'd probably go with the view of SSE I described above.

Any specific room numbers (or ranges) for rooms with a view of Illuminations?