Beach club stay*right choice?*

Well, getting hooked might definitely happen! We have only stayed Deluxe. And every time I try to book a mod, I end up changing our reservation back. :blush:

3 Likes

My motto is always stay at the best you can afford. We’ve stayed deluxe in the past several times and loved it. This year deluxe was not financially possible; it was either go mod or don’t go. I was nervous going mod after all our deluxe stays but we stayed at POR in a royal room and have to say really liked the resort. But if we can afford deluxe next time you bet we’ll do it!!

1 Like

Totally agree. We always stay POR because its awesome and you cant beat the price, this is truly a treat :slight_smile:

We stayed at the Beach Club last fall and loved it. The service was wonderful and the location and the pool can’t be beat. It became my favorite Disney resort.

2 Likes

We stayed onsite for first time ever last trip. We were at YC and CR (split stay). You WILL definitely get spoiled. My DH and DS14 preferred CR, but I LOVED YC. The area is GORGEOUS and being able to walk to Epcot and HS is worth every penny IMHO. We are not “spend-all-day-at-the-parks” people because my DD12 has Down syndrome and it’s just too long of a day for her, so having a nice resort to “hang out” at is a definite plus. I can see where a value or a moderate might make sense for those who just use the room to sleep, but that’s not us.

2 Likes

We switch back and forth between moderate and deluxe depending on what we can afford, who’s traveling with us, if we want to guarantee a king bed, etc. IMO every resort has magical qualities and although I thought I might end up a deluxe snob, it turns out it doesn’t matter much as long as we’re at Disney!

2 Likes

Beach club has a fabulous pool, easy access to beaches and creme, within walking distance of boardwalk, Epcot and as I understand, disney studio.

1 Like

We stayed at CSR after 2 trips to BC - I was very nervous about it but we loved CSR and it was a about $1500 less for that trip. We took the boat to the BC for dinner after HS one night, strolled to the boardwalk after and took a quick, cheap cab ride back so we even got our BC fix in. We missed it but still had an amazing trip.