Beach club stay*right choice?*

We bit the bullet this time and reserved a deluxe hotel for our trip rather than moderate this time. I know people have feelings that most rooms are pretty much equal. Having never stayed at a deluxe/BC… Tell me I didnt make a mistake! Dds are 18&14. Tia to all

1 Like

I think there’s a pretty big step up in accommodations between deluxe and mod, maybe not as much as the price is, but close.

Better dining, much better location, bigger rooms, better pool - what’s not to love (yeah, the price!).

2 Likes

I’m sure your DDs will absolutely LOVE a deluxe. Go and make some magical memories! :smile:

2 Likes

I just know we will be spoiled for our future trips!:wink:

They will love the pool…and being able to walk to Epcot is a plus.

1 Like

If you can afford it, then why the heck not?! ENJOY!! You will love it!

3 Likes

You can never go wrong with the Beach Club! Walking to Epcot, DHS, and the Boardwalk area cannot be beat. Hands down best pool on property. You will LOVE it!

3 Likes

I stayed at POR six straight trips before my first BC stay and now I am on a mission to try all the deluxes…beware! You will love BC! The first day you realize you can walk to TWO parks if you want. You go out the BW side and just stand there! There is a smell to the lobby! To me the biggest thing is the beds! I sleep so well there. Enjoy!

2 Likes

The first day you walk to RD, you’ll know you made the right choice LOL

5 Likes

You didn’t make a mistake! BC is fabulous - the location, the pool, the whole vibe is great. When do you go?

2 Likes

YC/BC is one of my top WDW resorts… its an awesome area and location and you have a near waterpark type pool to enjoy too! Great food at Cape May, Beaches and Cream and then anything at Yacht Club too… Pool bar and QS is no slouch either! When we book Deluxe we plan to spend alot of time at the resort and never regret it. I think it will be a special trip when you look back.

1 Like

BC is our family’s favorite - and with kids those ages there is a lot for them to do if they want to venture out by themselves. I love being able to stroll over to boardwalk area at night - its has all sorts of street performers or stroll into Epcot for dinner and Illuminations and have a short walk back. The location is fantastic.

2 Likes

I just love POR myself that why I am afraid of the "change":grimacing:

1 Like

We are going Dec 13-21st!! So excited!!

1 Like

Another advantage to BC is how many great restaurants are in quick (and I mean quick!) walking distance - besides the obvious bunch at BC/YC, there’s BW and Swalphin offerings AND all of WS! It really feels like it’s all right there for you! (note that I didn’t mention the restaurants in HS - they are a bit further and well, they are the restaurants in HS. :stuck_out_tongue: But you could still walk to those too! )

1 Like

Really great for older kids, who can stroll to a few things on their own, or stroll back to BC on their own while you linger at a restaurant!

1 Like

Thanks @LuvMuppets, i am feeling a little better with the advice😉

My teens won’t hear of staying any place else. They just won’t. (sigh - looking longingly at AKL…)

You will not regret BC. This will be our second stay this Sept. Location, pool, food, etc. Enjoy!!

1 Like

Just afraid I will be hooked and become a deluxe “snob” moving forward.lol.:wink::wink: i guess i will just have to suck it up and take one for the team;)