Beach Club Resort closed March 2021?

Great, although @melcort10 already posted it a couple of days ago in this very thread! :wink:

1 Like

So no opening date for Beach Club hotel then yet? Too bad. I also have a deluxe room for 6 booked for the last week of March 2021. If you stay at the Beach Club villa, will you have access to Storm along bay pool if it is open? I wonder if they would limit guests to Storm a long bay to only Yacht club hotel guests.

I donโ€™t think they would restrict access to Storm Along Bay! But itโ€™s definitely possible that they could open Beach Club in 2021, but I think a lot remains to be seen on how things go over the fall/winter.

1 Like

Guests of BCV have full access to all amenities that are open at the Yacht and Beach Club. Same as any other resort where there are shared facilities between DVC and the regular resort. The annual dues cover part of the upkeep of those amenities so they cannot prevent access.

1 Like

Yes, you will have access - this has always been the case for BCV. With the pool being open, they are going to want to keep it busy to make the overhead costs worthwhile.

1 Like