Beach Club Deluxe Room Request?

We are heading to WDW in October, staying at BC in a Deluxe Room. We are 30 days out and can request a room - any recommendations? I tried using the room finder but wasn’t able to figure out what it was telling me.

We are a family of six with three tweens and a 5yo - I’d like a room we can get to reasonably quickly, especially from the pool, but other than that we’re not too picky.

Thanks in advance.

I’m not sure what you mean by a Deluxe room? Can you clarify?

It’s a bookable category at BC, with two queen beds and a queen sleeper sofa. It’s described as a room larger than a standard room, but there is no specific view category for it. In fact, it could be lake, pool, or parking lot. The room finder does not list is as a category. Maybe something that should be updated @len?

There are probably such a limited number of rooms of this type that a request will not matter?

The only deluxe room I can find on the room finder is a deluxe/water view (with some fabulous views, btw). But there are literally about 6 rooms in the whole joint of that sort, and those that do show bed configs only show 2 queens, no sleeper sofa.

Let me ask my room request people about it. We have a contact now.

Heard back from Disney. Here are the Deluxe room numbers: 1606, 3557, 3606, 3691, 4557, 4606, and 4691.

These are ADA Deluxe rooms: 1557 (hearing accessible), 2557 and 2606 (accessible tub).

We’re updating the site with this information.

3 Likes

Thank you!

Oh! Will your contact give you the AKL bunk rooms at another time (including Club Level)?

I think they’re getting rid of all AKL bunk beds.

I heard that rumor too… one of the reasons I want the question asked! Also, since the CL staff told me that there were “lots of CL bunk rooms” I am curious if that was changed.

Bunk rooms are still a bookable category.

1 Like

I’ll put that in my next request. I think we have to have a re-look at the entire AKL.

2 Likes

Why would they do that??

For us that made the regular hotel side a fantastic option! We have boy/girl kiddos and they don’t sleep in the same bed, and neither my husband nor I had desire to sleep with them either!

That’s a really poor move on their part.

That said, we are DVC now so it is of no consequence to us. But I know it will be a loss to a lot of people

1 Like

I have 13yo twin boys and they are already insisting they are not sleeping with anyone else. Six of us in one room doesn’t leave many options other than the floor. They can suit themselves.

1 Like