Be Out Guest breakfast ?!?!?!

Would only consider it if I got a 8 am slot on a 9 am opening and wanted to get to 7 dwarfs or A&E before the opening rush. But we only travel to wdw over easter and parks open at 7 and kids not interested in A&e so going to go to Wave instead one morning

Yeah, If I got one way before RD but I would prefer the buffet at CP pre rd. Meantime Iā€™m going to treat myself to Tonga Toast at Kona on my last day

This just opened for ADRs for anyone interested.

1 Like

Just booked! Finally worked without me wanting to hurl my computer out a window

1 Like

Just got the date I wanted at the only time it would work for our whole trip. Thanks for all the tips you all wrote. They helped make our wish a reality.
:blush:

2 Likes

8am reservation booked. now I can sleep!

1 Like

yeah! now we can pre-order breakfast menu selections at Be Our Guest Restaurant (from April 10 2015)

Good afternoon everyone.
Any news on if/when the window for be our guest breakfast will be extended beyond 18th June?
We arrive on the 19th and Iā€™m really keen to try the breakfast.
Thanks
B

I have a 8:20 ressie on a 9:00 am opening. What time can we enter the park? and where do you pre-order your breakfast?

They usually start letting people in around 7:45, there will be a check in point for all Pre-RD activities. Once you are within 30 days the link to pre-order will appear in MDE under your reservations.

2 Likes

If you look at your BOG ADR now, you should see the option to ā€œPlace Your Orderā€

I just looked and it says April 24 which would be 30 days out.

Sorry, yes, 30 days out as @outer1 wrote.

2 Likes

Has anyone pre-ordered? We just put in our order, and there was nowhere to make notes/removals. My Dad is pickier than a toddler, and wants the open faced sandwich, no brie and no arugula. Is there an e-mail or phone number I can reach out to for a request like this?

Thanks!

You have to do it on the day If they will let you. Reports of no amendments unless you have noted an allergy on your ADR booking but donā€™t know how accurate that info was.

1 Like

I know they allow substitutions at the ordering kioskā€¦ or at least they did for the FP lunch, but I donā€™t think itā€™s ever been available on pre-order. Might have to wait and just order on site.

1 Like

Hi everyone
Breakfast test has now been extended until 18th July! Got my pre park opening reservation :smile:
Hope everyone gets what they want.
B

I have an 8:45 reservation for breakfast at BOG. What time will I be admitted before RP?

I am thinking we will order online in advance to avoid the kiosks and speed up the ordering.

Thanks!

You and all other pre-RD ADRs should be admitted to the park around 8:00 a.m. I recommend arriving to the MK turnstiles by 7:30 a.m. at the very latest. And, yes, you should pre-order if your goal is to get to an attraction early.

Note that we pre-ordered but still had to go to a kiosk. I donā€™t remember exactly what we did at the kiosk but I think it was a chance to change our order, confirm our payment method and get a paper receipt. It was quick.

I am trying to make breakfast reservations for July 19. Any word when they will open it up? Thanks!