Be Our Guest pre order

Can someone please give me step by step pre order instructions for breakfast? I’m helping a friend plan, and I want her trip to be as incredible as possible! I’ve only ever done dinner at BOG with no pre order option.

It’s been a few months since I did mine but basically anytime during the window (30 days before) you go on the reservations section of MDE and there will be a link to preorder. You simply select the options you want. It’s fairly straight forward but for step by step: How-To: Pre-Order Your Meal at Disney World's Be Our Guest Restaurant | the disney food blog

1 Like

Does anyone know if the allergy menu is available to preorder from?

There is an option for the allergy friendly menu which let’s you choose which ingredients you need to avoid

1 Like

Thank you!!! @k.thorne

We did the preorder on the app on my phone, it was very easy. Having said that, it was the worst meal we had the whole trip. We ate mostly QS meals, so it wasn’t like we were eating steak and chicken Kiev. The kids turkey on wheat bread was very “nutty” bread, the turkey had a weird flavor to it. DD had the kids shrimp and she said it was very chewy.
Just as long as your friend knows she’s going for the ambiance and not the actual meal, she shouldn’t be disappointed

Pre - ordering doesn’t mean you’ll get served any quicker. My son and I were there in Feb last year. We pre-ordered and were seated very quickly. However, we kept seeing people who were seated after us getting their meals and some actually finished their entire meal and left before we even got our meal.

That being said, we had dinner there on another occasion and thoroughly enjoyed it. Service and food were both great.

My son loves the potato leek soup!

I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at BOG as well.