Be Our Guest Drink questions

We have a reservation for this restaurant and are in the process of advance ordering our meals. We have quick service dining and were wondering about the drinks. For those who have been to the restaurant, what do you get with the cold fountain beverage? Guessing it includes sprite, coke - but also water, fruit juices? Is it refillable in the restaurant or a once only kind of deal? Can you take the cup or water bottle (if you choose the Dasani bottled water) they give with you when exiting? Probably silly questions but just wondering.

1 Like

Fountain drinks at BOG are self serve with several Coke brand options. There is water available at the soda station which is usually a small push button. I have seen the juice machines at breakfast but not noticed at lunch if they were there and operational. We have gotten refills during our visits. You can leave with water bottles and cups.

1 Like

You can also get a fountain drink (including ice water) and order an alcoholic drink. In your preorder it has a cost, but it does not process that way.

Thanks for the replies. I should have clarified that we are there for breakfast. Sounds like the fountain beverage might be a better way to go than a bottled water. So no one monitors the refills and you can leave with a cold fountain beverage?

1 Like

Despite the meal being brought to you it is a considered a counter service restaurant. You are essentially paying for the drinks and they are in paper cups so no one is going to stop you from leaving with them. There are attendants keeping the drink stations clean and stocked. They have never told us there is no refills. We have refilled coffee, soda, and juice without any problem. You can always ask the server or attendant if you are concerned.

1 Like

If you order a mimosa or Bellini (comes with an adult breakfast) they will bring that to you. You can then go to the fill station and get any drink you want. You can also take one with you.

3 Likes

Anyone know if you can order these juice free? I just want the champagne!! I hate peaches and don’t drink juice.

1 Like

Probably not because that would cost more.

1 Like

Anything here?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/be-our-guest-restaurant/menus/

1 Like

Looks like I can get some juice free alcohol!! Yay!!

2 Likes