Be Our Guest ADRs in May 2022 Not Available?

NOTICE/UPDATE on 3/4 10:52AM EST: The reservations for May have shown back up again. For those who didn’t grab one yesterday, time to get that awesome slot before they are gone again.

Again, it looks like there are no reservations slots from 4PM to 5:40PM though. Click on the 6PM window to find the 5:40 times. If you just click on “Dinner”, you will only see the 3:55PM reservation and not the 5:40 or 6:00pm times.

3 Likes

Just dropped in to say the same thing!
Managed to grab a lunch ADR!

This “system” is crazy

Seems like a 10:30 drop each day?

1 Like

I don’t think that it is a “drop” since all of May is there at 10:30am and then none of May is there later in the day until 10:30am the next day. I agree that this “system” is crazy.

I work as a software developer for a living and I can’t imagine what is going on here as this pattern doesn’t make sense at all. I wonder if they need a consultant like me to help them out. In my line of work, customer experience with our team is of critical importance. I am not sure that Disney IT has that same manifesto.

If anyone knows how to report bugs or issues with their platform, please let me know and I would be happy to work with them so that other people don’t have similar experiences.

3 Likes

Great idea but bottom line: they don’t care.

3 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread! Like you, I got everything I was hoping for on my ADR day for my trip starting 4/30, except BOG was not available any day for the whole week. But after I saw your post yesterday I hopped right on and snagged an 8:30 pm for May 7, which was what I was hoping for. So thanks so much for letting me know — I had given up checking at that point, so I really appreciate it!

3 Likes

3/8/22 UPDATE:

The reservation in May seem to have stabilized and remain available as compared to before.

The Dinner reservations from 4pm to 5:40 still are not available and havent been at all. If you do a search for “Dinner”, it will only show you the 3pm reservations. Instead, make sure to search for “6:00” reservations to find the 5:40 and later reservations as there are still plenty available.

4 Likes