Baymax meet&greet - wait times?

We would love to meet Baymax, but really dislike long lines… and because we are going to Epcot during Food & Wine we want to do WS as early as possible in the day to avoid crowds there. So our TP says we’ll get in line for Baymax at around 2 p.m. Do any of you have any idea of how long the wait to see him might be at that time on a weekday in early October?

My son is wanting to see him when we are at WDW. Which park can I find him?

Baymax is only in Epcot, at the Character Spot in Innoventions West. No FPP for him. I think I read where the line to meet him is a bit shorter than the one for Joy and Sadness (near him), because people spend less time with him.

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback.

Thank you, I like the word “shorter” when it comes to lines :blush:

Has anybody here seen Baymax at Epcot? Is it a nice meet&greet? How long was your wait, and do you think it was worth it?

Yes wait was under 20 mins @6pm just after Easter. He was awesome. Both kids 13/10 got big hugs I have awesome video and photos. We had heard no touching etc but that was not the case.

Great! My DS7 will love it (and so will I - and my DH)! This really makes me look forward to the Baymax meet :grinning: Thank you so much for your input!

My family loves Baymax and we did the meet and greet in January. We probably waited about 20 minutes. Baymax gave us hugs and gave my son a much coveted fist pump. It was quite fun!

Thanks! That sounds like a fun experience - I can’t wait!

We were in Epcot a few times over the last few weeks and the wait was pretty consistently 20 minutes each time

Great! Thanks for the input!

I’m so glad I saw this! I had no idea about these M&Gs! My 4 yr old LOVES Baymax and the Inside Out characters. I need to add these to my TPs. Who all is in the Character Spot? My kids are the type who want to see every.single.character they see even if they don’t know who they are, so I’ll have to leave time to do each one. Thanks! Love this forum!!

1 Like

Two summers ago we met Minnie, Mickey, and Goofy! There is one line for all three characters but you meet them seperately. This is always a must do for us! Have fun!!

1 Like

In January, we saw Mickey, Minnie and Goofy as well.