Battu "Environment Simulator"

Anyone else hear about the Battu “Environment Simulator” aboard the Galactic Starcrusier?
I love that they came up with that name for that area!

1 Like

I just read about it on the DFB SWG thread… pretty thoughtful, actually. The idea of being in a windowless bldg for 2 days isn’t appealing to me at all.

Disney World Star Wars Hotel – Galactic Starcruiser | the disney food blog

2 Likes

As I was talking to my wife about this, she said the same exact thing, which made me think that this is why they have this.

2 Likes

I hope it doesn’t become a smoking pit :frowning:

2 Likes

I am the dumbest person in the world.

I saw pictures of this and was amazed by how realistic it was. In particular the quality of the light was extraordinary. I wondered what new technological innovation they’d come up with to create it, because simulating daylight is hard.

6 Likes

I think it’s a real outdoor atrium area

Nah! It’s a holodeck :vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

yes, in pretend land :wink:

1 Like

Hence my first sentence. Duh. You’re even dumber than I am.

1 Like

nope neither of us is dumb

1 Like

I am because I thought it was real. You are because you thought I thought it was real.

2 Likes

:rofl: Did you really think it was real? That would be amazing. I did wonder at your detailed comment at first. Commented before I remembered how much you love sarcasm. I fail at it
I’m amazed Disney was thoughtful to those that might need fresh air.

1 Like

Yes! I thought it was incredible. I was really impressed.

2 Likes

You sound like me watching The Last Jedi in the cinema and thinking how astounding the CGI was for the Carrie Fisher scenes until I found it that she had actually filmed it before she died :woman_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

I’ve always been stupid.

At primary school we were learning to use microscopes and were told to pluck a hair from our heads and examine it under the microscope.

I discovered that a hair is actually made of two parallel strands. Which I thought was pretty cool because you don’t see that without a microscope.

Of course it turned out that I had plucked two hairs from my head and was looking at them both.

Duh.

5 Likes

:see_no_evil::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes