Basic question from a RS noob

We are WDW and DLR veterans, but we’ve never been with little kids before. We are so excited to be taking our 2 1/2 year old grandson to DLR this weekend!! I know the basic idea about how RS works, but my question is about how to we do it? I mean, do we have to unload the little guy from his stroller and put our whole group in line, and then when we get to the front-ish, a CM will pull us out to give us the RS passes? Or do we take the whole group to a CM near the entrance to the line (with the toddler in the stroller), and tell them we need RS before the first riders get in line?

2 Likes

This one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sometimes what I do is get in line with the whole party, including the kid in the stroller, and send a runner up to the front to get the Rider Swap passes on behalf of the people in the party who need it. Then go back to your party and let the non-riders duck out.

1 Like

When you do this the runner takes along the magic bands of those coming back for round two, yes?

1 Like

Either that or scans the magic mobile in the app.

2 Likes

This is awsome. Thanks!

1 Like

Is this for WDW or DLR? Over here on the west, we don’t have magic bands.

Yeah, sorry - I saw the DL tag after I asked. I think @Jeff_AZ 's answer/clarification is more helpful since I was thinking of WDW.

2 Likes