Badges - the real ones from adding wait times in the park

I have been looking around here and saw a page with a wonderful explanation if how to earn the available badges. I wish there were such a list for all of the badges we earn in the parks. I seriously dislike, bordering on hate, the fact that I actively work on earning a badge but then don’t get it and can’t figure out what I’m missing.

Any way to get a list for over in the app?

If you go your your “My Chats and Stats” page, it lists all of the park badges and tells what it takes to get them.

I think @alitig1 is talking about more detail - like which ride in Fantasyland is she missing.

yep but I don’t think it’s going to happen

It’s also possible that our badge logic is faulty for certain badges.

If you are wondering why you do not have a particular badge, email us at webmaster@touringplans.com with details (like the badge you want and what you think you’ve done towards it). Although it may take some time, we’ll definitely look into it.

Thanks. I’ll do what Laurel said. I have tried that before but since you have given out badges then it must work. and if it does n’t work I will let you know,

I had the Leader badge yesterday but now it is gone. How do I get it back? I have over 5K chats on the other board…

Thanks @david. I’ve been wondering for awhile what attraction I’ve missed in the Magic Kingdom, but it’s never really bugged me enough that I wanted to waste someone else’s time researching what I’ve missed.

I had Leader as well (2451 chats on the app) and now it is gone. I wonder who it is given to and what the requirements are. I didn’t think about it until it was gone, lol.