I believe I’ve posted this before, but that was when the park to park with no security bus (I’ve already forgotten the name) was still active and I believe that was the recommendation then. So I’m going to try to post again.
Wednesday of our trip, we have dinner at Teppan Edo in Japan. Dinner is around 5pm and immediately after, we are heading to MK for the rest of the night. I’m trying to figure out what is our best mode of transportation that day.
Note: I have arthritis and am wanting to try to do the parks without getting a scooter so I’m wanting to minimize “extra” walking as much as possible. There’s 4 of us - myself, DH, DS8 and DD2.
Which option would be the best/quickest/shortest walk (I understand those might not all be the same)?
- Since Teppan Edo isn’t far from International Gateway, take that exit and walk to BC/YC to take a bus to MK.
- Walk back to the front of the park, take the monorail to TTC and switch monorails
- Walk back to the front of the park, take the monorail to TTC and take the boat to MK
- Walk back to the front of the park, take a bus to MK
- Drive that day (we will have a car).
Is there another option I’m forgetting?