Back at the Parks: Trip of 2 Foodies

What kind of foodies are you?!? Pics or it didn’t happen! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Lol! Sorry I didn’t have enough service for the pics to load only text and then when we got to the room i crashed. Here they are!

18 Likes

Whew! Good work!

3 Likes

21 Likes

Great pics. The 50th statues are gorgeous.

5 Likes

We just had our breakfast at Boma. Soooo good. They added coconut oatmeal to the menu. YUM. I love the pap.

I only ate the bread pudding on my sweets plate and DB had the sticky bun.

12 Likes

Now we head to AK.

3 Likes

Wooohooooooooo!

1 Like

Yummy food!

We rode FoP.

Now We are in #sacredspace. @OBNurseNH

7 Likes

POIDH
(will wait…)

4 Likes

The boto Rita was terrible. Lamu libation was ok. High tower rocks is still superior. Churros were ok but won’t get again.

11 Likes

Le swoon :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

We walked all the way to gorilla falls and it was closed for lightning so we are back in line for FoP because Everest is down too.

3 Likes

Missed the contemporary bus by a second so we are on the Polynesian bus and then we will take the monorail.

4 Likes

What should we get at Cali grill? Suggestions?

For appetizers the goat cheese ravioli and the braised beef wontons are so good. If you like sushi the spicy Kozan roll is delicious.

2 Likes

Wontons! All the wontons!

3 Likes

Wow. We made an event of that. We had the best seat. Meal started at 6:30 and we finished up at 9:40. I got a lemon drop martini and we started with the goat cheese ravioli. Then the braised beef wontons which had a nice heat to them. After that we shared the kozan roll and had a break for fireworks. After fireworks we had the filet and the grouper by our servers recommendation but I would skip the grouper it was over cooked and something just wasn’t working for me. The filet was good but the side was odd. I think I may have missed out on a secret menu side for the filet but I forget what it is. Mac and cheese??? We ended with cappuccinos and a pistachio cherry soufflé.
I wanted to go to enchanted rose for a lavender fog night cap but DB wasn’t having it.
All in all the experience was lovely and the appetizers were great. Our entrees were hit and miss so it wasn’t the best meal of the trip but definitely a lovely way to close it out and see HEA for the last time. I was definitely getting emotional.

Again not enough service for photos. Adding later.

12 Likes

I am late to the party. You did good!!

2 Likes