Back at the Parks: Trip of 2 Foodies

I’m intrigued by the Lapu - is it a large drink? or is it mostly pineapple with a little area cored out in the middle?

2 Likes

I would say it is a normal size drink. It is cut out on the inside and they put a lot of ice inside. It was sweet at first but then I got used to the sweetness and it was yummy! Very fun breakfast drink at the Poly instead of a mimosa.

We went to MK and tinkerbell welcomed us in with her float which was special. Then we got a return time for JC with the ECV and rode splash (15 mins) posted 5, went back and rode JC. Watched the HOP and now we are on the riverboat. Next we might do TSI or hang out on Main Street.

14 Likes

Great pictures!

1 Like

TSI was closed becof lightning so we rode BTMRR instead. 15 min actual and 15 min posted. Now we are waiting for country bears. It looks like it might rain so I’m hoping it does it will happen during the show. Then we are going to Main Street and at 2:30 taking the monorail to the Poly. I’m going to try to get into trader sams but we can only do it if we get in exactly at 3 because around 4 we need to go back to MK.

7 Likes

Again it doesn’t look like trader sams will happen. We spent too long on Main Street and got there exactly at 3 so it’s a 2 hour wait by text. We are at Tamu lounge and have to leave by 4:15 to be back at MK for dinner at Skipper canteen.

2 Likes

Lol, I was at Ohana for breakfast today around 11:30

1 Like

Skip tamu lounge and do enchanted rose. We stopped on the way to MK and got the lavender fog and I wish we had gone there in the first place. The Poly is all syrup.

12 Likes

MK kicked our butts. We are TIRED.

Skipper Canteen was fabulous. We sat in the SEA room. Had kungaloosh beer, Brazilian cheesebread, the chicken and Thai noodles. The Thai noodles with chicken stole the show.

Then we rode pirates, small world, PPF, and watched fireworks in fantasyland. Then we went to HM as a walk on, saw @chloe173 at the snack cart and got Mickey bars and water. We rode SDMT (10/15 min wait posted 25). Rode people mover and we were getting candy on the way. Then we watched the villains, Jack and maleficent cavalcades on Main Street. Got popcorn and limped our way to the monorail to Uber from contemporary. We left around 10:30ish. We got everything done on our MK list except TSI which closed when we tried.

15 Likes

Tomorrow is topolinos breakfast and HHN.

8 Likes

Our first lazy morning by the pool with cappuccinos and soaking in the hot tub.
I’m going to try to schedule in some more pool and resort time the 2nd half of the trip.

15 Likes

Topolinos breakfast was incredible. Every dish was exquisite but the steak and quiche stood out.

20 Likes

Love the on theme outfit and all of that food looks SO good!

6 Likes

Thank you! It was all SO good.

4 Likes

Love your outfit!

2 Likes

OMG How cute are you with your little beret?!

5 Likes

Thank you! @Dreamer and @OBNurseNH

We had a successful HHN. We arrived around 3:30 for scream early and went on ET and then MIB. We got in the line around 4:45 and waited in the haunting of hill house line. We had express passes but didn’t use it in case we wanted to go again later in the night. But we definitely didn’t end up doing that because my feet feel like the pulps of flesh I saw on some of the house props. Then we did beetle juice and worked our way counter clockwise. We had 5 houses done by 7:30 and made it into the 8:00 nightmare show. That show was really cool. We went to Diagon alley but the show letting out had made it crowded so we continued on. We did the last 5 and finished all 10 houses by 11. I’d say our favorite houses were hill house and wicked growth (a pumpkin house). Then we got nachos at margaritaville and gelato at our resort. What really stinks about HHN is they make you walk a ridiculous amount just entering and leaving one house.
They also don’t let you take an ecv into the lines or leave it near the actual house. You have to leave it at the line entrance. I walked 23,846 steps today and it was only a half day. Off to bed I go and Epcot here I come tomorrow.

9 Likes

We got to Epcot at 11:10. Rode Soarin and LWTL walk Ons. Then we went to Canada and got 2 filets. Then Appleseed orchard and got the apple crumble tart, apple blossom sky and appley ever after sour. We liked them all. Then Hawaii pork slider. It’s ok. Lobster landing lobster and lobster dip. Just get the dip and skip the tail unless you want to spend the money. Brew wing wicked weed watermelon sour and hard cider roasted pumpkin. Got the avocado margarita in la cava Mexico and rode The boat in Mexico. Did frozen 30 mins posted 40. Now we are in America soaking up AC. I’m still hungry but DB is not and we have Topolinos dinner in an hour. See how that goes…… we will probably explore Japan and then do the skyliner and save Morocco and france for when we get back. Then we will go to future world and ride space ship earth and the seas and watch fireworks.

9 Likes

Don’t get the crab parfait thing a Rotunda bistro. We did yesterday and the crab just tasted a little “off” and not sure if that’s what actually did it, but let’s just say we definitely broke out the pepto last night

3 Likes

Oh no. Yea DB is having a tough time. Something somewhere didn’t sit right. We aren’t eating here. Just resting and possibly going to watch American adventure.

2 Likes

Topolinos dinner was fantastic. I got the French rose cocktail. It was good. Like a sweet grapefruit. We got the ricotta and we shared filet and rigatoni.
We took the skyliner back to Epcot. Explored france, Morocco and Japan and then went back toward future world for fireworks and exiting. The fireworks were incredible!!!

9 Likes