Back at the Parks: Trip of 2 Foodies

Lol I love it! “Lovely lady liners week”.
We are relaxing by the pool waiting for the room to be ready. I hope it’s ready soon because in about an hour and a half we will be on our way to HS.

13 Likes

That is a gorgeous view! Your food lineup looks fantastic! It doesn’t look like our plans will line up, but we are planning on hitting EP nearly every day at some point. Shoot me a DM and I’ll give you my contact info if you want to try and meet up.
Have an amazing trip!

3 Likes

The room was ready so we freshened up. We learned to use the scooter and disassemble it. We did an Uber XL so we didn’t have to take it apart. Now we are on our way to HS. Our BG was called about an hour ago so we will only be maybe a half hour late for that.

7 Likes

Rise was a walk on and we spent the last hour in galaxys edge. Now it’s time for Oga’s. We might do one more ride before Bull and Bear.

12 Likes

Excited to follow along. Have a great trip

1 Like

While we were in Ogas it rained so we went in toy story mania. It was a 17 min wait (posted 35). Then we went to ToT posted 35 on the app but it was a walk on.

Bull and bear was AMAZING. I’d allow 3 hours for this dinner and we didn’t have a heart attack when we got the bill. We both got 2 drinks. Old fashioned and the gold smoke. We shared all of our food. The pasta explosion, ceasar salad prepared table side, fried chicken and the filet mignon with samples of all sauces and the lemon for dessert. The bill was only 277 plus tip. The service is top notch. Don’t expect to do anything afterwards. This dinner closes out the night. We were greeted by what felt like everyone who worked there. They have an eye for detail. It is a fantastic dinner. We were seated on a couch together at our table instead of chairs.

I’m exhausted.

And Oh MY GoD those mashed potatoes.

18 Likes

That meal looks AMAZING! Rarely does a salad look spectacular, but that one does. And that steak :drooling_face: … yum!

Which drinks did you try at Ogas?

3 Likes

Where is Bull and Bear? Looks AMAZING

3 Likes

The Waldorf Astoria. Over in Bonnet Creek.

3 Likes

Wow!!! Dang, now I wish I had found a day to fit Bull & Bear in! Thanks for taking us along. :grin:

1 Like

We got a later start than desired but we are on our way to AK now. Hoping for low crowds to catch up with the plan. I have a lot I want to get done before 4:00.

4 Likes

We got the outer rim and T16 sky hopper.

3 Likes

We had a really great day. Got to AK around 9. Did Safari, EE, dinosaur & Navi River. Lunch at Tiffins. We got the Hightower rocks. Duo of octopus and falafel. Corn soup and butter chicken. When we ordered cappuccinos they brought out a plate that said Happily ever after with truffles on it. I cried because it was so sweet. I absolutely adore Tiffins. Then we did FoP and fOTLK. I cried again when the birds were dancing. Lol. It’s been an emotional day. I’m just so happy to be back. It was a long and tough year. Then we took the train to planet watch and did the animation experience. We drew Bambi. Now we are at Citricos.

14 Likes

Good job!

Lucky!

2 Likes

I have looked at Victoria and Albert’s, Toppolino’s, CG and even a few at the Four Seasons. Nothing has made me go “I HAVE to eat there”. More importantly, nothing has made me go “How do I convince the boys to bring ‘fancy clothes’ on vacation”. Your report on Bull and Bear changed EV. ER. Y. Thing.

DS would love the Caesar prepared tableside and that bread, DH would be all over that steak, and I would like one of everything. Maybe two of that bread and truffle(?) butter.

Thank you for such a great report and pictures :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Oh the short rib wontons definitely make you need to eat at CG. Trust me. :drooling_face:

But I 100% agree on the report from Bull and Bear!

4 Likes

I will upload lots of photos soon. We tried to take the boat to MK but it isn’t ECV friendly so we back tracked to the monorail. Now we are waiting for fireworks. It’s soooo busy here because of boo bash. I plan to watch the show tonight in front of the castle and then on our MK/boo bash day probably watch from fantasyland.

6 Likes

Thank you! You will not be disappointed with Bull and bear. Also, we were too tired to wait an hour because Epcot fireworks were at 10 the night we went but I hear you can see the fireworks from the pool area at Waldorf Astoria. That would be a nice night cap.

I was a little underwhelmed with citricos unfortunately. Maybe because b&b and tiffins are just SO good. The food was good but I wasn’t in love with the tilefish entree. It’s not my kind of vibe. We were right next to the open kitchen and it was very loud.

6 Likes

13 Likes

22 Likes