Back again with another trip report!

Posted 30, actual 17

Also, I’ve been evacuated off or stuck for 20+ min the last two times I rode this. Cross your fingers for me.

16 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Great news. Made it off without incident.

14 Likes

Enchantment is not my favorite (HEA stan forever), and I know I’ll be back here tomorrow and the family will want to watch, so skipping for tonight. If tomorrows weather looked dicier I’d do it tonight as well to make sure I saw Tink, but should be fine.

Popping into Buzz instead which should be less than a 5 minute wait.

7 Likes

It’s not my favorite either.

Well I’d call that a success. Galactic hero on BOTH guns. To be fair, was a short stop near the claw that let me knock out one and focus on the other the rest of the ride.

14 Likes

That is impressive!!

3 Likes

Came off Buzz at 7:58, so hopping on PM again to catch a view of the fireworks.

2 Likes

10 Likes

goldfish-brilliant! I am going to use that!!

1 Like

Dean Winchester

3 Likes

Booked it from PM over to HM to beat the rush. Always fun to walk through Fantasyland while the fireworks are going off.

13 min posted jumped up to 30 as I walked up, but walked up to doors, so just waiting for one preshow cycle.

6 Likes

Disturbing. :weary:

3 Likes

come on’ I saw it right away… didn’t you? and gator meat does taste like chicken… to me :wink:

2 Likes

I didn’t see it at all until your outline, which is disturbingly great, by the way. #nightmares

5 Likes

10 min posted for LM so doing that which should bring me to park close. It’s gonna take some time to move day guests out so not sure how long it’ll take to see benefits of the deluxe hours on headliners.

5 Likes

I have had fried gator bites, and it was pretty chicken-y, but not as good as real chicken, IMO. Mostly fun for the novelty of being able to say you ate gator.

4 Likes

Swan reservation just disappeared from MDE which I’m sure will cause no problems at all tonight :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

agreed

2 Likes

if you have access to your email confirmation have that ready… take a screen shot w/ the date if possible. Don’t know if that will work but it’s worth a shot for back up

1 Like