Avoiding face characters

I mean sure, you could request it. Probably won’t happen though.

I did however make a request for a hotel one time. It was at a Hampton Inn. When you make the booking, it asks for special requests. I asked for a picture of “Carlton” from the Fresh Prince of Bel AIre as a joke. Totally forgot about it. When I got to the room, there was a picture of Alfonso Ribeiro (the guy who played Carlton) on the nightstand. So, sometimes requests can be honored. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m almost embarrassed to tell that story though. Almost. Luckily, I don’t embarrass very easily.

10 Likes

Rookie move. Always ask for a pillow fort.

6 Likes

I did say SOMETIMES.

But, I like your request. We will see next time, Hampton. We will see…

This story is amazing! What a great staff! (And, man, I love Carlton!)

2 Likes

If you’re really feeling crazy, put in a request for them to tuck you in and read you a bedtime story.

2 Likes

That;s passing the borderline of creepy and just jumping right on past that.

But it depends… what does the person at the night desk look like? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That Carlton photo request is pretty awesome

This was not at WDW, but I once requested a miniature pillow and blanket + a cookie for my wife as a joke and upon arriving at our room, there it was - what looked like a small children’s blanket and pillow on one side of our bed and a cookie on the night stand. She was not amused but pretty happy about the cookie. Needless to say, I was the one who slept in the tiny linens.

2 Likes

Hilarious!