Availability

Hi There,

I am hoping someone can help!
We have booked a last minute trip to Orlando leaving today for three weeks. We have therefore not pre booked our Disney tickets and I was just looking to get booked. Magic kingdom seems to have no availability at all for the next three weeks eeeek my daughter will be so sad if we can’t go. Does anyone Know if the availability changes daily or any way we might be able to get a magic kingdom reservation? I would be so grateful for any info.
Many thanks

It can change but if you have park hopping tickets you can also hop to another park (MK) at 2pm each day.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a fantastic time!

3 Likes

Ditto this. You’ll need to have park hoppers to get into a park without park reservations. Hope you have a fantastic time!

1 Like

Stalk the website. It’s the only way. It does sometimes change.

2 Likes

Good idea!

1 Like

My family did a last second trip in October and I was booking like the night before. HS was booked when I first tried - and several tries after but I eventually got it to free up after a few hours. Being persistent will likely pay off, particularly as the date gets closer.

Of course they then changed plans and just did MK, so all my stalking the reservation service was for naught…

2 Likes

We did a last minute trip for the week between Christmas and New Years. MK and HS were not available. I kept checking first thing in the morning about 6 AM Eastern and I was able to secure APR for both.

1 Like

Another reason to HATE the park res system: Spontaneous trips to the world may not allow you to get into the parks, but you can sleep in a room :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes