Automated Cameras Replacing Photographers

Isn’t that called Chuck E. Cheese? :wink:

Thanks! I will email them today!

1 Like

Here is the response I got from my email in case anyone is interested.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Disney PhotoPass Service at the Walt Disney World Resort.

The Walt Disney World Resort will continue to have more than 100 locations where Disney PhotoPass photographers will be there to capture personalized and customized photos for our Guests. We know our Guests enjoy the interaction with our Cast Photographers and Characters and we will continue to create those magical, one-of-a-kind memories. We will be installing automated cameras at nine locations that will capture moments of the experience from start to finish to allow guests to receive a wider variety of photos from which to choose. All photographers will continue to support other Disney PhotoPass locations across our parks so they can use their creativity to capture personalized photos for our Guests.

2 Likes

You don’t think it could possibly come from anywhere else?

Any word on what the other eight locations are going to be? Going to be there week after next and wondering what to watch out for/look forward to (?).

The email didn’t say where they would be located. Sorry, I’m no help on your upcoming trip.

No problem! I’ve got everything planned so it’ll be interesting to see where we find people and where we find boxes taking our pictures. I’ll be sure to update!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was seriously wondering if they were going to do that with Kylo Ren. He’d be the first, because of his voice and the fact that he’s less likely to hug someone! We’re not going until May but in the back of my mind I thought … Hmm. I bet they do it someday. And sooner than we think.