Aulani & O'ahu Nov 24-Dec 2 - First time in Hawaii, and leaving the kids at home!

We shared an order, so we could get a crepe and an acai bowl. We ended up too full to get the acai! The crepe was excellent!

1 Like

We did Sharks cove and it was really fun! We saw lots of cool fish, and a giant group of about 100 silver fish.

1 Like

Sharing was smart!

Sounds awesome!

Walked through Waimea valley and swam in the waterfall pool. Then we did the Tao Luau, which was very awesome. The food was amazing, and it felt like we got to know the performers - who were also the wait staff, chef’s and cultural demonstrators. We bought seats in the gold section. I think silver might be just as good.

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it.
The waterfall water looked gross when we were there. I hope it was clearer for you.

I’m not sure it will come through on the picture, but we are sitting at Olelo listening to music, and the sky looks so perfect that it feels like we’re in the Mexico Pavilion at WDW. bahahaha

3 Likes

This morning we were exploring Aulani. We walked the sidewalk over to the Four Seasons, and continued as far as we could go and ran into this little beach with 3 Monk Seals sunning themselves!
Uploading: IMG_20221130_103914199_HDR.jpg…
Processing: IMG_20221130_104125238_HDR.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20221130_104132505_HDR.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20221130_105321417.jpg…

1 Like